The Selective Eye
The Selective Eye shop features unique, affordable items by local artists throughout the Mohawk Valley. Whether you are looking for a souvenir to remember your visit to the area or a gift for someone special, the Selective Eye offers a varied selection of handcrafted items. Can’t decide on a gift? Gift certificates are always available.
Located next door to our 401 Gallery, the shop is open Thursday – Saturday, noon-4 p.m., or by appointment (call 315.823.0808), and includes the following items and more:
- Framed art, including prints, oils, watercolors and pastels
- Photographs, framed and/or matted
- Jewelry, pottery, glassware, cutting boards, apparel and purses
- Painted wood cutouts of local historical buildings
- Books on local history as well as books by local authors
- Notecards, postcards
Every purchase supports both a regional artist and MVCA.
Interested in selling your work? The Selective Eye accepts quality, handmade art on consignment. If you are interested, contact Patricia Rockwell, Shop Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
401 Canal Place
Little Falls NY 13365
Thur, Fri, Sat: 12 pm – 4 pm
Sunday – Wednesday: Closed
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR
‘ART MATTERS’ NEWSLETTER